What Did the Fox Eat? - Set of 2 small Snack Boxes
Condition: New product
The What Did the Fox Eat?®Good Lunch® Snack Container Set features friendly foxes wondering what's for snack time today.
Food stays fresh and tasty in these clear, durable, leak-proof and safe containers. Sized just right for lunches large or small, BPA-free, odor, stain, shatter and scratch-resistant. Light, practical, and stackable for compact storage, Good Lunch® Snack Container Sets come in two convenient sizes to make snack-packing a snap!
Perfect for microwaving and freezing food portions, and taking snacks on outings or in school lunches. Use them to prep and store meal ingredients, snacks and more.
Product reference : SBA1138
- Size: Small set of two features one medium and one mini.
- Medium: 9.6 cm dia. x 6.3 cm h and holds 250 cc.
- Mini: 7.8 cm dia. x 4.5 cm h and holds 120 cc.
- Tritan and polypropylene.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.
- Microwavable, remove lid.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
|Width packaging (cm)||Height packaging (cm)||Depth packaging (cm)||Weight packaging (cm)|