What Did the Fox Eat? Sandwich Box
Condition: New product
Styled with friendly foxes and friends looking for food, the What Did the Fox Eat? Good Lunch® Sandwich Box is the cutest way to carry your entire lunch with ease! Features a divider to keep half sandwich and dry snack together and a place to write your name on the back. Lost lid problems are solved with this one piece, sandwich shaped box. Easy snap closure and compact design make this the perfect choice for any sized little one and their lunch sack. With the lid unsnapped, this sandwich box can even go in the microwave!
Product reference : SBA1205
- Size: 12.7X12.7x4.5cm.
- Designed to hold half a sandwich and snack.
- One piece construction so no lost lids.
- Easy snap closure.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.
- Not recommended with wet or runny foods.
- Microwavable, unsnap lid.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Handwashing recommended to preserve life of graphics
|Width packaging (cm)||Height packaging (cm)||Depth packaging (cm)||Weight packaging (cm)|