"What Did the Fox Eat?" divided lunch box
Condition: New product
The What Did the Fox Eat?®Good Lunch® Box features friendly foxes wondering what's for lunch today.
Good Lunch® Bento Boxes were styled after Japanese bento boxes. They eliminate the need for plastic bags and keep food separated and simple. Packs a three-course meal in one easy step!
Product reference : SBA1130
Improved design now features higher inner walls to keep foods separate. The classic and functional locking-lid design is perfect for storing food at home, keeping it fresh and helping to avoid spills. Designed with a kid-friendly, easy-open lid, the Good Lunch® Box is lightweight and practical, made of food-safe, non-toxic, lead-free, PVC-free & phthalate-free polypropylene.
- Size: 21.6 X 14 x 6.4 cm
- Three compartments keeps food separated & fresh.
- Airtight Construction.
- Microwavable & Freezer Safe.
- Kid-friendly easy-open lid.
- Polypropylene with silicone seal.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.
- Avoid packing with liquids or runny food.
- Microwavable, remove lid.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
|Width packaging (cm)||Height packaging (cm)||Depth packaging (cm)||Weight packaging (cm)|