Danish interior brand Sebra creates beautiful furniture, bedding and accessories for children. The company was established by Mia Dela in 2004....
Danish interior brand Sebra creates beautiful furniture, bedding and accessories for children. The company was established by Mia Dela in 2004. Mia graduated form the School of Design in Kolding in 2001 and worked as a designer for some years. When she was decorating a room for her son Gustav, she did not find any children's interior that was to her liking in quality and design. That was the beginning of Sebra.
Sebra combines modern design and an innovative choice of colours combined with old kinds of handicraft such as crocheting and knitting. A large part of the collection is handmade from natural materials such as wood, wool and cotton. Materials which appeal to children's imagination and satisfy the parent's requests for quality and creativity.
- woven floor mat 'grey'SebraIn Stock
- wooden tool setSebraIn Stock
- wonderful lamp 'Pastel'SebraIn Stock
- lunchbox gorillaSebraIn Stock
- baby nest 'forest grey'SebraIn Stock
- cutlery set 'clay red'SebraIn Stock
- cuddle toy rabbit - cloud blueSebraIn Stock
- little hanging lampSebraIn Stock
- stacking birdSebraIn Stock