The story of Whishbone Design Studio starts in 2005 in New York with Rich and Jen. The first Whishbone bike was born out of wanting to give their kids a taste of the childhood they had, back in the days in New Zealand when the gras was long, the air was fresh and the folks weren't always watching.That's why they challenged themselfs to create design that transform your experience, reduce overall consuption, deliver a positive environmental outcome, and bring people together.Using a good measure of natural and recyclable materials, Wishbone Bike utterly reorganises when and how a kid learns to ride.In a single bow, it replaces multiple products that you could have bought, ridden, broken and throw out between ages 1 and 5.
- NewGreen Turtle BellWishbone BikeIn Stock
- NewBlue Whale BellWishbone BikeIn Stock
- NewRed Orangutan BellWishbone BikeIn Stock
- NewPink Pangolin BellWishbone BikeIn Stock
- Wishbone Cargo BinWishbone BikeIn Stock
- NewBlack Rhino BellWishbone BikeIn Stock