Bobux - Bobux International Ltd was formed in January 1991 when New Zealand designers Chris and Colleen Bennett launched a unique, innovative and new category of soft soled leather shoes for children under their brand, Bobux.
Bobux baby shoes are made from soft natural Eco-leather - safer for your baby and the environment. They are recommended by Pediatricians as the perfect footwear for children under two. The soft leather upper and suede leather sole allow the feet to function properly and grow without restrictions. A unique elastic system makes Bobux easy to slip on and they stay on!
- Shoes I-walk Craft - Roam BrownBobuxProduct available with different options
- Kid+ boots 'Pioneer Air Force'BobuxIn Stock
- Kid+ boots 'Ranch Army'BobuxProduct available with different options
- Sandals Step Up - Tropicana SeashellBobuxProduct available with different options
- Kid+ boots 'Nomad Caramel'Bobux
The Nomad Boot features a funky lace wrap-around detailing with zipper closure. The upper is a textured embossed leather and the boots are lined with soft, breathable wool. This is a fantastic boot choice for this fall and winter!Product available with different options
- Boots - I walk Tasman SilverBobuxIn Stock
- Sandals Kid+ Roam ChartreuseBobuxProduct available with different options
- Sandals Step Up - Zap OrangeBobuxIn Stock
- Shoes Kid+ Grass Court LemonBobuxIn Stock
- Shoes I-walk Craft - Demi NavyBobuxIn Stock