Bobux - Bobux International Ltd was formed in January 1991 when New Zealand designers Chris and Colleen Bennett launched a unique, innovative and new category of soft soled leather shoes for children under their brand, Bobux.
Bobux baby shoes are made from soft natural Eco-leather - safer for your baby and the environment. They are recommended by Pediatricians as the perfect footwear for children under two. The soft leather upper and suede leather sole allow the feet to function properly and grow without restrictions. A unique elastic system makes Bobux easy to slip on and they stay on!
- Boots - Kid+ Jodhpur BlackBobuxIn Stock
- Shoes KID+ Craft - Roam BrownBobuxIn Stock
- Boots 721923 Jodphur Charcoal Shimmer Step-up craftBobuxProduct available with different options
- Shoes - Xplorer Aktiv Origin Caram Spark - 500063BobuxProduct available with different options
- Boots - Kid+ Tasman - NavyBobuxIn Stock
- Shoes - Step up Desert Rio RedBobuxIn Stock
- Sneakers - I walk Grasscourt Waterproof YellowBobuxProduct available with different options
- Kid+ sneakers Bass GoldBobuxIn Stock