Bobux - Bobux International Ltd was formed in January 1991 when New Zealand designers Chris and Colleen Bennett launched a unique, innovative and new category of soft soled leather shoes for children under their brand, Bobux.
Bobux baby shoes are made from soft natural Eco-leather - safer for your baby and the environment. They are recommended by Pediatricians as the perfect footwear for children under two. The soft leather upper and suede leather sole allow the feet to function properly and grow without restrictions. A unique elastic system makes Bobux easy to slip on and they stay on!
- Soft Soles Leo MapleBobuxIn Stock
- Soft Soles - Dream PearlBobuxIn Stock
- Soft Soles - Jack & Jill navyBobuxIn Stock
- Soft Soles - Desert artic navyBobuxIn Stock
- PromoSandals Step up - Zap Sapphire - 725816BobuxOut of stockOut of stock
- Soft Soles - Jester NavyBobuxIn Stock
- Out of stock