It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Rainbow Fringe Party CupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Halloween Icon Cupcake KitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bat Bow Glitter Hair ClipsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Black Cat BackpackMeri MeriIn Stock
- Baboo Monkey Large ToyMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink Stripe Bow Hair ClipMeri MeriIn Stock
- On the Farm Dinner PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Circus Stallion PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Birthday Cake PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rainbow Heart Small PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rainbow Heart Large PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Under The Sea GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Shark PlattersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Chloe Pegasus Large ToyMeri MeriIn Stock
- Metallic Pink Long CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Sparkle Bat NapkinsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Shark CandleMeri MeriIn Stock
- Heart SuitcasesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Under The Sea Side PlateMeri MeriIn Stock
- Under The Sea CupMeri MeriIn Stock
- Under The Sea Fish NapkinsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Under The Sea Dinner PlateMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pumpkin and Cat TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Halloween tutu & headbandMeri MeriIn Stock