It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Glitter swan patchMeri MeriIn Stock
- Princess dress up kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Piñata sunMeri MeriIn Stock
- Go wild garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewDragon Knights HelmetsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn cookie cuttersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn platesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewSafari Cheetah PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- set of 8 horse cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Doll AliceMeri MeriIn Stock
- Foil balloon rainbowMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 6Meri MeriIn Stock
- Reverse sequin crownMeri MeriIn Stock
- Foil balloon space rocketMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFun Time Hair SlidesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Black feather crownMeri MeriIn Stock
- Halloween icon garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- ProductMeri MeriIn Stock
- Small knitted narwhal MiloMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink confetti throwersMeri MeriIn Stock
- White tulle fairy dress-upMeri MeriProduct available with different options
- NewRobot Party PinataMeri MeriIn Stock