It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- NewPink Pompom HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewShooting Star HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewMermaid Fringe GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewDinosaur Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- Gold Sparkle Cape Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- Magical Princess Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- Festive Motif CupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Freya Fairy DollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Peach Feather CapeletMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bat Bow Glitter Hair ClipsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Festive Tree Cupcake KitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pumpkin and Cat TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bat and Skull TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rani Leopard Large ToyMeri MeriIn Stock
- Peach Daisy Baby BonnetMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 0Meri MeriIn Stock
- Neon Tulle Ruffle TutuMeri MeriIn Stock
- Neon Tulle Ruffle CapeletMeri MeriIn Stock
- Silver Pierrot Party HatsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Mermaid Mini Suitcase DollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Dragon Knights Cake TopperMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewTapered Daisy CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock