It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- NewGold Foil Star PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewPatterned Tree NapkinsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 9Meri MeriIn Stock
- Tapered Rainbow CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Turtle BackpackMeri MeriIn Stock
- Sherpa Bunny Cape Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bianca Seahorse Large ToyMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bright blossom chandelierMeri MeriIn Stock
- Gold Sparkle Cape Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- Freya Fairy DollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Festive Tree Cupcake KitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fun Time Hair SlidesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Happy Doodle Side PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Happy Doodle Dinner PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewRed Soldier HatMeri MeriIn Stock
- Neon Tulle Ruffle TutuMeri MeriIn Stock
- Neon Tulle Ruffle CapeletMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink Bow Hair ClipMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 0Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 7Meri MeriIn Stock
- Pink Pompom HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock