It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and...
It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- cactus platesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewHappy weather broochesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewBunny headbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cherry cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space cake toppersMeri MeriIn Stock
- santa reindeer cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fairy cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cupcake set 'dinosaur'Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewBudgie tattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewPom pom pencil caseMeri MeriIn Stock
- ProductMeri MeriIn Stock
- Go wild masksMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewBunny cake toppersMeri MeriIn Stock
- unicorn patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- rainbow toteMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rainbow suitcase setMeri MeriIn Stock
- parrots patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- wishlistMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewGlitter rainbow patchMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rainbow patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Robot patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink tropical napkins LMeri MeriIn Stock
- Go wild party bagsMeri MeriIn Stock