It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Crocodile plattersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pastel bunny party bagsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewPeach Feather CapeletMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space sticker rollMeri MeriIn Stock
- ProductMeri MeriIn Stock
- Llama pompom garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Knitted toy unicorn IzzyMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 0Meri MeriIn Stock
- Foil balloon unicornMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bright Floral Small PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Good vibes patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fairy party bagsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bunny party pinÌƒataMeri MeriIn Stock
- Under The Sea GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Sparkle Bat PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Flower headdressMeri MeriIn Stock
- Happy Doodle Small NapkinsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Halloween Icon Cupcake KitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fairy cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- popsicles patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn set candlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Skull & compass tattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Piñata heartMeri MeriIn Stock