It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Large knitted deer BlossomMeri MeriIn Stock
- Dream wall decorationMeri MeriIn Stock
- Crocodile plattersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon kit Neon ConfettiMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink tropical cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- unicorn patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewPiñata heartMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cat straw bagMeri MeriIn Stock
- Dress-up Rrainbow girlMeri MeriIn Stock
- Star headdressMeri MeriIn Stock
- mermaid garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Flamingo plates SMeri MeriIn Stock
- Go wild garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Flamingo cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- BackpackMeri MeriOut of stock
- Set of 2 tattoo 'dinosaur'Meri MeriIn Stock
- Pink star wandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 7Meri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Dress-up Flower fairyMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 2Meri MeriIn Stock
- Pink confetti throwersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space tattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Headband BlossomMeri MeriIn Stock
- blushing hearts platesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn wall hangingMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn napkinsMeri MeriIn Stock