It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- NewJolly Santa PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewVintage Halloween CupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewJolly Santa CupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFelt Holly HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewLurex Hair BowsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Folk Woodland GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Hanging Honeycomb SpidersMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewGold Star CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewSilver Star CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewWitch PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewHouse NapkinsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Icon Cape & WandMeri MeriIn Stock