It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- NewNumber Candle 0Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 9Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 7Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 5Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewTapered Stars CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewTapered Cherry CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewTapered Daisy CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewMermaid Party CrownsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewShooting Star HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewBird Straw BagMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewDumper Truck PlatesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewSeahorse NapkinMeri MeriIn Stock
- Gold Sparkle Cape Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- Christmas Trees CrackersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Halloween Icon Cupcake KitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bat Bow Glitter Hair ClipsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pumpkin and Cat TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bat and Skull TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fruit Pompom HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rani Leopard Large ToyMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 8Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewNumber Candle 4Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewTapered Floral CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Neon Tulle Ruffle TutuMeri MeriIn Stock