It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- NewRaffia Bunny BackpackMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink Velvet Wizard CostumeMeri MeriIn Stock
- Blue Velvet Wizard CostumeMeri MeriIn Stock
- Festive Icon Felt GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Flower WallMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cosmic Balloon GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Owl Dress UpMeri MeriIn Stock
- - 40 %Cloud Dress CostumeMeri MeriIn Stock
- Witch CostumeMeri MeriIn Stock
- Felt Holly HeadbandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Sun HeaddressMeri MeriIn Stock
- Construction GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rainbow Birthday GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Citrus Fruit GarlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pirate Dress Up SetMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pointed Blue HatMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewBunny & Daisy BraceletMeri MeriIn Stock
- Lurex Hair BowsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bunny Embroidery KitMeri MeriIn Stock