It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Dress-up Flower fairyMeri MeriIn Stock
- ProductMeri MeriIn Stock
- Robot Party PinataMeri MeriIn Stock
- Doll AliceMeri MeriIn Stock
- Robot patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- BackpackMeri MeriIn Stock
- Neon Heart Tulle TutuMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn set candlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Go wild garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pastel Cupcake CasesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Glitter fruit patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space plates LMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cross body Rainbow bagMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fairy cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Peach Daisy Baby BootiesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Strawberry plates LMeri MeriIn Stock
- T-Rex Foil BalloonMeri MeriIn Stock
- cactus cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Small knitted narwhal MiloMeri MeriIn Stock