It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Lion straw bagMeri MeriIn Stock
- Flower headdressMeri MeriIn Stock
- set of 8 reindeer cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Small knitted cat FionnMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space rocket cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- santa reindeer cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Skull & compass tattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 8Meri MeriIn Stock
- Pink heart confettiMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space sticker rollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn set candlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink tropical napkins LMeri MeriIn Stock
- blushing hearts platesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space cake toppersMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewLeather leaf crownMeri MeriIn Stock
- Glitter unicorn patchMeri MeriIn Stock
- Good vibes patchesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bunny balloon kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewLlama pompom garlandMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji sticker rollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Small knitted bunny PepperMeri MeriIn Stock
- paper garland circles mintMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cherry napkins SMeri MeriIn Stock
- pineapple backpackMeri MeriIn Stock
- Knitted toy zebra RayMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 5Meri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 7Meri MeriIn Stock