It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Jungle sticker rollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink tropical cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- 8 party bags 'dinosaurs'Meri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 3Meri MeriIn Stock
- NewShark knitted scarfMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink glitter crownsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFoil balloon rainbowMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink star wandMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFoil balloon crocodileMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pastel bunny platesMeri MeriIn Stock
- angel dollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Strawberry cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Rainbow napkinsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Balloon number 8Meri MeriIn Stock
- Candle flamingoMeri MeriIn Stock
- Doll AliceMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFoil balloon unicornMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn cookie cuttersMeri MeriIn Stock
- christmas balloon kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji sticker rollMeri MeriIn Stock
- christmas stocking - starsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji candlesMeri MeriIn Stock