It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Gold star wandMeri MeriIn Stock
- christmas stocking - starsMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewDress-up Rrainbow girlMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space art printsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bunny fabric maskMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewPastel bunny earsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cupcake set 'dinosaur'Meri MeriIn Stock
- ProductMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewBunny party pinÌƒataMeri MeriIn Stock
- Unicorn candleMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewCandle rainbowMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewPiñata heartMeri MeriIn Stock
- Cross body Emoji bagMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFoil balloon flamingoMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewGlitter unicorn patchMeri MeriIn Stock
- Strawberry plates LMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewHeadband Pink floralMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFoil balloon rainbowMeri MeriIn Stock
- Robot party bagsMeri MeriIn Stock
- HandbagMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewFlamingo cupcake kitMeri MeriIn Stock
- Fairy party bagsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Set of 2 tattoo 'dinosaur'Meri MeriIn Stock
- BackpackMeri MeriIn Stock
- unicorn patchesMeri MeriIn Stock