It began in Los Angeles, 1985 . . . Meredithe (who's childhood nickname was Meri Meri) sitting at her kitchen table . . . some scissors and pens, a BIG pot of glitter. Meri Meri's first cards were made that way.
The magic began . . . Local Stationery stores in Los Angeles loved those cards and asked for more. One kitchen table and one pair of scissors wasn't enough. Meri Meri needed lots of kitchen tables and an ENORMOUS pot of glitter.
The company grew from that little network of Moms working from home from Meredithe's designs and direction.
These days Meredithe heads a studio of twenty designers and artworks in Cheltenham, 1 hour west of London, England. And Meri Meri products are sold all over the world. Life is a little busier than it used to be. Meredithe and her team work on lots of new projects, from traditional cards and invitations , Bakeware, Gifts, Partyware and so much more!
But Meredithe still has her scissors and her pens and all the glitter . .
- Dinosaur Kingdom CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Shark knitted scarfMeri MeriIn Stock
- Space art printsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Glitter star wandsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Pink tropical cupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Bunny cake toppersMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji patchesMeri MeriOut of stock
- Unicorn sticker rollMeri MeriIn Stock
- Go wild masksMeri MeriIn Stock
- Llama tattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewHalloween Glow TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Dress-up Rrainbow girlMeri MeriIn Stock
- Halloween cape dress-upMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewNeon Tulle Ruffle TutuMeri MeriIn Stock
- Set of 8 Llama platesMeri MeriIn Stock
- NewBat and Skull TattoosMeri MeriIn Stock
- Metallic Pink Long CandlesMeri MeriIn Stock
- Baby bunny hat mintMeri MeriIn Stock
- Dragon Knights Party CupsMeri MeriIn Stock
- christmas stocking - starsMeri MeriIn Stock
- Emoji platesMeri MeriIn Stock