Studies have shown that babies can only see 30 to 40 cm away during their first weeks and they are most taken with high-contrast patterns. This idea is the foundation for Wee Gallery! Black & white animals and repeating patterns are the central theme thourghout the collection. In the first months babies are fascintated by the repeating patterns and high contrast. As they grow older, they recognize the animal forms and call them out by name.
The animals and graphic patterns can be found on art cards, textiles, temporary tattoos, acitivity books, nesting dolls and more!
Wee see like babies - Wee Gallery
- 12 tattoos RainforestWee GalleryIn Stock
- 12 tattoos OceanWee GalleryIn Stock
- Set of 12 Woods tattoosWee GalleryIn Stock
- Crinkle toy PandaWee GalleryIn Stock
- Alphabet Wall HangingWee GalleryIn Stock