FABEL + LABORATORY = FABELAB
A creative laboratory where fiction rules and where unique everyday products are born… that’s FABELAB! The label was founded in 2012 ba Michaela Weisskirchner-Barfod, architect and mother of two girls.
Everything started with a multifunctional play-fold blanket, that can be folded into a cuddly nest or a toy. By now FABELAB has grown to a innovative design label from Copenhagen. The collection is unique and imaginative and encourages kids to create their own story around the items.
Michaela gets inspired by her work and her children. With her background in architecture and scenography, Michaela combines special principles and storytelling into functional and inspiring products. For example, bedding that can be transformed to a costume or easily folded to take to a sleepover.
- Ruffle bib Berry - 2 PackFABELABIn Stock
- Shield and swordFABELABIn Stock
- Rope Basket - Small - MauveFABELABIn Stock
- Bathrobe OchreFABELABIn Stock
- Muslin cloth Berry - 2 PackFABELABIn Stock
- Tote Bag - OliveFABELABIn Stock
- Cushion - Hut OchreFABELABIn Stock
- Tote Bag - CinnamonFABELABIn Stock
- animal rattle - bearFABELABIn Stock
- Lunchbag - Bunny Icy GreyFABELABIn Stock
- Rattle soft Fox - clayFABELABIn Stock
- fish pouch 'marina blue'FABELABIn Stock
- Bandana bib Sprout - 2 PackFABELABIn Stock
- wall pocket - CatFABELABIn Stock
- Ruffle bib Fawn - 2 PackFABELABIn Stock
- animal cuddle cute bunnyFABELABIn Stock
- Buddy Unicorn NaturalFABELABIn Stock
- Lunchbag - Cat Foggy BlueFABELABIn Stock
- Wrap blanket Blue SpruceFABELABIn Stock