FABEL + LABORATORY = FABELAB
A creative laboratory where fiction rules and where unique everyday products are born… that’s FABELAB! The label was founded in 2012 ba Michaela Weisskirchner-Barfod, architect and mother of two girls.
Everything started with a multifunctional play-fold blanket, that can be folded into a cuddly nest or a toy. By now FABELAB has grown to a innovative design label from Copenhagen. The collection is unique and imaginative and encourages kids to create their own story around the items.
Michaela gets inspired by her work and her children. With her background in architecture and scenography, Michaela combines special principles and storytelling into functional and inspiring products. For example, bedding that can be transformed to a costume or easily folded to take to a sleepover.
- Doll MermaidFABELABIn Stock
- Large rope basket OchreFABELABIn Stock
- weekend tote bagFABELABIn Stock
- NewHand Puppet â€“ DragonFABELABIn Stock
- unicorn friendFABELABIn Stock
- Buddy foxFABELABIn Stock
- ProductFABELABIn Stock
- Animal cuddle Bunny Icy greyFABELABIn Stock
- muslin poncho 'mauve'FABELABIn Stock
- Teether Butterfly BeachgrassFABELABIn Stock
- Bathrobe OchreFABELABIn Stock
- triangle garlandFABELABIn Stock
- NewRattle - DragonFABELABIn Stock
- Craft smock Blue SpruceFABELABOut of stock
- Gym bag OchreFABELABIn Stock
- Teether Butterfly MauveFABELABIn Stock
- Rattle soft UnicornFABELABIn Stock
- Teether Butterfly Blue SpruceFABELABOut of stock
- Cuddle doll Blue SpruceFABELABIn Stock
- NewShield and swordFABELABIn Stock