FABEL + LABORATORY = FABELAB
A creative laboratory where fiction rules and where unique everyday products are born… that’s FABELAB! The label was founded in 2012 ba Michaela Weisskirchner-Barfod, architect and mother of two girls.
Everything started with a multifunctional play-fold blanket, that can be folded into a cuddly nest or a toy. By now FABELAB has grown to a innovative design label from Copenhagen. The collection is unique and imaginative and encourages kids to create their own story around the items.
Michaela gets inspired by her work and her children. With her background in architecture and scenography, Michaela combines special principles and storytelling into functional and inspiring products. For example, bedding that can be transformed to a costume or easily folded to take to a sleepover.
- NewSwaddle BeachgrassFABELABIn Stock
- NewTumbler PuffinFABELABIn Stock
- - 30 %embroidery kit - BearFABELABIn Stock
- triangle mobiles - NightfallFABELABIn Stock
- unicorn friendFABELABIn Stock
- NewBathrobe OchreFABELABIn Stock
- sky mobile 'rainbow'FABELABIn Stock
- ProductFABELABIn Stock
- - 30 %wallsticker 'mermaid'FABELABIn Stock
- - 30 %wall pocket - BearFABELABIn Stock
- - 30 %paper globes - GoldFABELABIn Stock
- Cuddle doll MauveFABELABIn Stock
- Music mobile RainbowFABELABIn Stock
- NewWings RainbowFABELABIn Stock
- NewGym bag MauveFABELABIn Stock