FABEL + LABORATORY = FABELAB
A creative laboratory where fiction rules and where unique everyday products are born… that’s FABELAB! The label was founded in 2012 ba Michaela Weisskirchner-Barfod, architect and mother of two girls.
Everything started with a multifunctional play-fold blanket, that can be folded into a cuddly nest or a toy. By now FABELAB has grown to a innovative design label from Copenhagen. The collection is unique and imaginative and encourages kids to create their own story around the items.
Michaela gets inspired by her work and her children. With her background in architecture and scenography, Michaela combines special principles and storytelling into functional and inspiring products. For example, bedding that can be transformed to a costume or easily folded to take to a sleepover.
- NewTeether Butterfly MauveFABELABIn Stock
- NewRattle soft SheepFABELABIn Stock
- NewBathrobe MauveFABELABIn Stock
- NewDoll MermaidFABELABIn Stock
- animal string bag cute bunnyFABELABIn Stock
- Animal Cuddle CatFABELABIn Stock
- dreamy friend - fairyFABELABIn Stock
- embroidery kit - BunnyFABELABIn Stock
- Coin pouch - PirateFABELABIn Stock
- wall pocket - BearFABELABIn Stock
- animal cuddle lazy bearFABELABIn Stock
- hooded towel mauve - bunnyFABELABIn Stock
- dreamy friend - Tooth fairyFABELABIn Stock
- animal pattern quilt - BearFABELABIn Stock
- NewBuddy Unicorn NaturalFABELABIn Stock
- embroidery kit - BearFABELABIn Stock
- fish pouch 'ochre'FABELABOut of stock
- NewPoncho Blue SpruceFABELABIn Stock