FABEL + LABORATORY = FABELAB
A creative laboratory where fiction rules and where unique everyday products are born… that’s FABELAB! The label was founded in 2012 ba Michaela Weisskirchner-Barfod, architect and mother of two girls.
Everything started with a multifunctional play-fold blanket, that can be folded into a cuddly nest or a toy. By now FABELAB has grown to a innovative design label from Copenhagen. The collection is unique and imaginative and encourages kids to create their own story around the items.
Michaela gets inspired by her work and her children. With her background in architecture and scenography, Michaela combines special principles and storytelling into functional and inspiring products. For example, bedding that can be transformed to a costume or easily folded to take to a sleepover.
- Christmas Advent WreathFABELABIn Stock
- Apron - Pretzel - CinnamonFABELABIn Stock
- Angel Chime - FabbiesFABELABIn Stock
- Snow Globe YetiFABELABIn Stock
- Snow Globe Bob's SleighrideFABELABIn Stock
- Fabelab Wings - SpaceshipFABELABIn Stock
- Quilted Blanket - PlanetFABELABIn Stock
- Buddy - Benji - CaramelFABELABIn Stock
- Changing Mat - Shooting StarFABELABIn Stock